– Comfrey Extract: Used in cell-therapy treatments, face creams and sun care preparations as a healing agent and moisturiser. An anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant, it is reported to promote skin cell regeneration.
– Wheat Amino Acids: Extracted from the embryo of the wheat kernel. An anti-inflammatory and skin nourishing agent that also acts as a natural preservative because of its high vitamin E content.
– White and Green Tea Leaf Extracts: The benefits of green tea to the skin have been widely documented. This powerful antioxidant (20 times stronger than vitamin E) inhibits the formation of cancer-causing free radicals and helps prevent skin cell damage caused by sun exposure and pollution. An important ingredient in sun care products as well as creams, lotions, shampoos and conditioners. An anti-inflammatory and ant irritant, it is high in soothing xanthines. We use only the finest powdered Matcha green tea from Japan.
– Panthenol: (Vitamin B-5) An excellent natural skin hydrator.
– Glucose Tyrosinate: Precursor to melanin, which is the compound that is responsible for human pigmentation