When it comes to a spray tan salon’s maintenance and upkeep, maintaining a clean and safe environment for everyone who works in or visits the salon is vital.
This not only creates a pleasant atmosphere internally, but it also attracts customers as everyone likes to visit a salon that is well kept and tidy. An extraction unit helps clean and filter the air of the salon when spray tanning. This there by helps to protect the safety and health of both the customers and the staff. The Portable Clean Air Extraction unit is super lightweight and can be easily transported by either mobile technicians or salons that do not have room for the tower unit.
How does it work?
Excess tanning solution in the air is drawn into the four stage filter, designed to reduce mess and ensure that environment is comfortable for the operator and client. For optimal results, combine the Portable Clean Air Extraction unit with a portable tanning tent, positioning the unit on the floor behind the client.
The Portable Clean Air Extraction Unit:
- Minimises messy overspray that is created while applying the tan. - Reduces excess tanning solution in the air
- Provides an environment that is comfortable for yourself and your client
- Can be easily transported
- Is super lightweight
- Powder Coat Finish
- 4 Stage Filtration System
- Suitable for mobile technicians or salons that do not have room for our Turbo Twister Tower.
Dimensions: (LxWxH): 38 x 20 x 55cm
Noise: 69 Db
Average Air Displacement: 520m3/hour
The extraction fan motors comes with a Life Time Warranty.
Please note: You will need to replace the filter approximately every 150-200 sprays.